These are so simple to make, and with the Autumn coming up, they will leave your house smelling of all the wonderful Autumn things, and it is a great way to use any fresh apples you may have picked from the tree too (although you can obviously use the ones from the shop too, just remember to wash them thoroughly in Lemon oil and water to get rid of any waxy residue or pesticides!)
- Preheat oven to 110C (very low Gas Mark, about 1/4 if you can manage it!).
- Place greaseproof paper on to 2 baking sheets
- Mix the sugar and Cinnamon essential oil in a bowl.
- Slice the apples into thin slices (a mandolin is great for this!).
- Place the apples on the greaseproof paper in a single layer and sprinkle with the Cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Put the baking sheets into the pre-heated oven for a total of 45 minutes, turning the apples over half way.
- You will know when the apples are ready as their edges will curl. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool before serving.