What a yummy way to enjoy fish!
- 1kg whole ocean trout, pin-boned
- 1.5 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch thyme, leaves picked
- ½ cup chervil leaves
- 1 cup of finely ground hazelnuts
- Juice of 1 lemon + lemon wedges to serve
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 5 drops of dōTERRA Lemon essential oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the boned trout on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper that you have covered lightly in oil.
- Place the thyme, chervil and finely ground hazelnuts in a food processor and whiz until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Season the mixture and then press over the fish, making sure it is completely covered.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through, which will be roughly 20 minutes.
- To make the dressing, combine the lemon essential oil and olive oil in a bowl, and season to taste.
- Spoon the dressing over the fish and serve immediately with extra lemon wedges.